« Home | Emily's progress » | Something's wrong » | Note to new members » | Wednesday Morning » | Welcome! » 

Sunday, February 19, 2006 

One week's Rogue progress...

Sorry for the late posting . . . I was a little slow to find this great Team Rogue page.

This is my first Rogue and I am loving it. It has the perfect combo of mindless and pay-attention knitting. So far, things have gone smoothly minus one sad day of sleeve work.

This whole idea of Olympic knitting has been incredibly inspirational to me. I now want to attack all my projects with this kind of zeal and speed. Alas, my husband and daughter will not find this intense level of knitting very amusing beyond the Olympics. But for now, it's a nice excuse to knit 24/7 (I have a yarn store, so I really shouldn't complain because I get to do a fair amount of knitting during my week).

I also decided to send all my projects on needles out on sabbatical. They have all gone out into the world to learn more about themselves and their place in my knitting life, so that they may return to me at the end of 16 days refreshed, renewed, and anxious to become completed knitted items. I highlight one every day or so on my blog if you'd like to learn about them. :)

Here's my Rogue progress to date:



I also love the idea that there are upwards of 15 or so of us all knitting Rogue together. I think a few may have Michelle Kwan'ed themselves out by now, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Happy Rogueing Everyone,
Sarah

i love it! i love it so much! jenna wilson really is a genius, isn't she.

i did a ctrl-f and found, like, thirty people knitting rogue on stephanie's list. and, there are probably a few people doing it unofficially! hurray for rogue.

Wow! That's really, really good. I am in awe.

Post a Comment

Your Host

Emily

Our Olympians

Dawn
C-Dawg-Knit
Julie
Persnickety Knitter
Sarah
Erika
Judie H.

Prize

Everyone who posts at least once before midnight on Feb. 24th will be eligible for a handpainted (by me) skein of yarn in their preferred colorway and weight! Now get posting!

Join The KAL

Leave a comment or email me.

Buttons

Visit http://home.comcast.net/~aqua-star/buttons.html for a knitblog button tutorial! Visit http://home.comcast.net/~aqua-star/buttons.html for a knitblog button tutorial! Visit http://home.comcast.net/~aqua-star/buttons.html for a knitblog button tutorial!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates