This is the cables, and the view of my graft on the top of the hood. I finished this up on Saturday, and then took a break from competition yesterday when I had company over all day. I got lost only a few stitches in on Pumpkinmama's walk through, but know enough about kirtchner that I winged it, and figured out how to graft it on my own. I'm so proud. I'm not sure if I missed some decreases in the sides of the back of the hood, or what, but every time I tried to stitch it to the cable panel, it kept turning out all bunchy. I finally said screw it and made some little darts on each side to get rid of the bunchiness. You can't see them in there, so we'll just pretend that they don't exist *wink* This leaves me with the sleeves to do. I cast them both onto 1 circular this morning. I want to make sure, what with the striping issue, that they turn out exactly the same. Everyone's sweaters are looking fabulous! I'm looking forward to more posts.