Emily's progress pics
I messed up on the middle section, so I had to think of some compromise. I HATE frogging.
Never mind that hole, I did the cable section before I read the errata on the double increase. And don't mention the right twist where it should have been left.
And the hood:
Cable messups in all the sections, yeah. But it's not for me. So I'm not worrying.
I tried to have it be a kids' 10...I thought I had gauge, so I configured it to a 29" chest based on a 4.5 sts/in gauge. Well? Turns out my gauge was one full stitch off. So, the final recipient will have to wait until I make a bigger size. Darn. I shoulda used bigger needles.
As of last night, the second sleeve is done and sewn up. Pictures to come!
And looky-booky: I did think of a little prize!
Here are the details: Everyone who posts at least one update in the next 2 days (a bit tight of a dealine, yeah, but the olympics are almost over!) will be eligible for a skein of handpainted (by me, I love dying! I mean, as in dying yarn.) yarn in the colorway and weight (as in worsted, etc, not as in 8oz) of their choice! I will choose the names during the closing ceremonies! Dawn, Sarah, Julie, and Erika are all already eligible. Maybe this will attract more attention to the team...