« Home | Emily's progress pics » | Hood Complete » | One week's Rogue progress... » | Emily's progress » | Something's wrong » | Note to new members » | Wednesday Morning » | Welcome! » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

Julie's Rogue progress

I was going to post earlier, honest! I've been having some issues getting pics off the camera and into the computer. Anyway, I've finished the body & hood. Still have that one stitch on a holder in the middle of the front. Haven't read the end of the pattern to find out what happens to that. I finished one sleeve and have been working on the other, but haven't done a thing with it since Tuesday. I thought I'd be able to finish yesterday, but got caught up in other things (life....)


The caption here (left) is "Mom, I don't have any makeup on -- I look terrible!" Mom says, "So, I'll take the picture from back here. We want to see the cable, anyway."

(right)This is sleeve #1, on the arm of her brother, as she was on the phone & didn't want to model. I've finished it and am actually further along than this on sleeve #2. I just realized that if I don't get back to work on this, I'll wind up like a certain snowboard cross racer who thought she had enough of a lead to get fancy, then crashed & lost the gold.

Your Host

Emily

Our Olympians

Dawn
C-Dawg-Knit
Julie
Persnickety Knitter
Sarah
Erika
Judie H.

Prize

Everyone who posts at least once before midnight on Feb. 24th will be eligible for a handpainted (by me) skein of yarn in their preferred colorway and weight! Now get posting!

Join The KAL

Leave a comment or email me.

Buttons

Visit http://home.comcast.net/~aqua-star/buttons.html for a knitblog button tutorial! Visit http://home.comcast.net/~aqua-star/buttons.html for a knitblog button tutorial! Visit http://home.comcast.net/~aqua-star/buttons.html for a knitblog button tutorial!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates